How to Get Yahoo! POP Output to Email
- 1). Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account.
- 2). Click "Options" in the upper right corner, and then click "Mail Plus."
- 3). Click "Upgrade Now" and purchase the Mail Plus service from Yahoo!.
- 4). Close the Mail Plus tab in your Web browser and click on the tab that's displaying your Yahoo! Mail inbox.
- 5). Click "Options" again, but this time, click on "More Options."
- 6). Click on "POP and Forwarding" in the column on the left side of the page. Your account's POP options appear in the main pane.
- 7). Click "Set Up or Edit POP & Forwarding." Click the radio button next to "Web & POP Access," and then click "Save."
- 8). Open your email client -- such as Outlook, Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail -- and create a new account.
- 9). Enter Yahoo!'s POP server settings when you're asked for your incoming server settings. For the server name and port number, enter "pop.mail.yahoo.com" and "995" respectively. Select "SSL" as the encryption type.
Download your mail from the Yahoo! servers. Enter your email address and password when prompted.