Some Tips For Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back
Here are a few tips for you on getting through this and coming out on top:
1. Letting your pain get the best of you will do you no good. You need to get up and have some fun, even if it's hard to do at first. Call up some of your best friends and go out with them. Being surrounded by people who make you happy will help you a lot when it comes to letting go of the pain you feel, even if you do intend to win your ex back.
2. When you're out and having a good time, avoid drinking too much. It may give a temporary solution to the pain and help you loosen up a little, but depressed and lonely people usually just get more depressed and lonely when they drink...and the lowered inhibitions can cause you a lot of trouble, getting you to do things that could jeopardize your chances of getting your ex back.
3. Avoid all contact with your ex for a period of about a month after the breakup, at least if your lives don't converge so much that it'd be flat-out rude to ignore him. If you two have classes or work together, that can't be helped...but you need to keep it as nonpersonal as possible. The point of this is to give each other some space to figure yourselves out...for you the time can be used to recover and figure out a plan of action for getting him back, and for him the time is good for helping him to realize what a hole you leave in his life by not being there. If you're still in each other's lives, there'll be no chance for either.
4. Think with your head, not with your heart. Letting your feelings for him drive you and control your decisions is an express ticket to being alone. First impulse for a lot of people is to rush to your ex and try to win him back by proving how dedicated you are and how much you love him...this'll just alienate him and push him away. That's just one way your emotions can betray you, so always try to make decisions based on rational thought and logic...if possible, always stick to your plan.
5. Don't give up prematurely, but you may have to mentally prepare yourself for the possibility that it's just not meant to be. There's almost surely still a chance at getting him back, but you need to recognize that he may not necessarily feel the same way you do about it. If it looks like he really needs to move on, you should have the love for him to do what's best for him and just go your separate ways.
For more information and free tips on getting your ex back, check out the links below. There you can find just about anything you could need to accomplish any breakup goal you have, whether it's to get your ex back or just get over the pain long enough to figure out how to live your life.
Just break up? Get instant relief from break up pain and a proven plan to get your ex back.